Unity 4.3.3 Now Available
Unity 4.3.3 Released
Today, Unity Technologies announced Unity 4.3.3, which brings new features, changes, and bugfixes to the recent major release.
— Unity Technologies (@unity3d) January 13, 2014
* Added the following .NET classes for Windows Store Apps: XmlDocument, XmlTextReader, XmlTextWriter, and some collection classes
* Added a class for Windows Store Apps to open external files or URI: UnityEngine.WSA.Launcher
* Modified WWW class implementation in iOS to allow tweaking of self-signed certificate acceptance
* Added Xbox 360 game box support to the Web Player plugin
* Disabled the Independent Input Source and Low Latency Frame API for Windows Store Apps by default
* Various improvements to Windows Store Apps: now supports SwapChainPanel; outputs asset names that are not strongly referenced when unloading unused assets; option to specify Unprocessed plugins; added defines for Metro scripts in Windows 8 and 8.1; added option to split plugins between Windows 8 and 8.1
* Added emulation of DirectX 11 level 9.3 graphics in the editor
* Numerous fixes to 2D, Windows Store App, Android and iOS output
* Fixes to the Editor, Mecanim and Shuriken interfaces
The full list of changes can be found in the Release Notes.
As always, the latest version of Unity can be downloaded for free.